- Outpatient Services
- Intensive Outpatient Program
- Psychiatry Outpatient Services
- Individual Outpatient Counseling
- Outpatient Location
Our intensive outpatient program (IOP) is designed for patients who are experiencing moderately severe symptoms that do not require inpatient hospitalization.
Patients appropriate for this outpatient level of care demonstrate reliable medication compliance, the ability to maintain home, work or school commitments and have support from their home and other social environments.
Patients who do not require the structure of 24-hour care may be admitted to an outpatient program as their point of entry for treatment or as a progression to a less restrictive level of care following an inpatient hospital stay.
Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) consists of:
- Group therapy addressing mental health and substance use issues
- Weekly care by a psychiatrist and nurse practitioner
- Assessments at no cost for the IOP.