What to Bring
- Insurance and ID cards
- Name, address and phone numbers of current and previous physicians and therapists
- Name, address and phone numbers for your child’s school, school counselor, and school nurse
- All of the medications you are currently taking (including over-the-counter medications and inhalers) for verification. (These will be sent home if possible)
- 3-5 sets of clothing/underwear/socks (no strings or ties) (washers and dryers are available on the unit for washing clothes)
- 2 pairs of shoes without shoe strings (1 pair for gym)
- Comb and/or hairbrush*
- Oral Care Items* (toothbrush/ toothpaste/ denture cup/denture cleaner)
- Eye Care Items (contact lenses)
- cleaning solution/case/eyeglasses)
- Deodorant* (non-aerosol)
- Sweater or jacket
- A small amount of jewelry (wedding bands, small post earring, and necklace). However, CenterPointe cannot be responsible for lost or stolen items.
*Available at the Hospital
Our dress code guidelines are intended to encourage a respectful, safe and enjoyable environment for all patients. Clothing should not be revealing or extremely tight – no halter tops, tube tops, fishnet shirts, medical scrubs, short-shorts. Clothing should not contain drug/alcohol/sexual/gang-related messages.